Conference panels will be related, but not limited, to:
- Semiotics (literary studies, discourse analysis, text linguistics, and philosophy of language)
- Language documentation (sociolinguistics, anthropological linguistics, and linguistic anthropology)
- Translation (including computational linguistics)
- Biolinguistics (biology and evolution of language)
- Clinical linguistics (curing communication disorders)
- Forensic linguistics
- Language, Culture and Identity
- Language Learning and Teaching Methods
- Question of “Native Speaker”
The conference will bring together scholars from different fields including philosophy, psychology, sociology, anthropology, history, literature, linguistics, architecture, geography and others.
The language of the conference is English.
Proposals up to 250 words and a brief biographical note should be sent by 20 December, 2016 to: email@example.com.
Papers will be published in an e-Book with an ISBN number.
Full registration fee – 150 € Student registration fee – 115 €
The conference fee covers all conference materials (including book of abstracts and publication), coffee breaks, lunches, wine reception and a Warsaw city tour.
Venue: KOPERNIKA Conference Centre, ul. Kopernika 30, Warsaw