• University degree.
• Post-graduate qualification in Teaching of English as a foreign language/CALL.
• Continued professional development in English language teaching/CALL (completion of teacher training courses, participation in workshops/conferences etc.)
• Teaching experience with university students/adults.
• Experience in distance learning/teaching, especially in virtual learning environments.
• Advanced ICT skills (text editors, spreadsheet programs, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Experience in the use of online communication tools for online collaborative work (forums, chat, wikis, blogs, Skype or other VoiP applications, etc.).
• Initiative, good communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team in innovative contexts.
• Excellent level of English (native or level C2).
• Basic knowledge of Catalan or Spanish.
To apply, please complete the candidate registration form available at:
Candidates interested in can find more details at:
Deadline for submissions: the deadline for application submissions is 2 May 2018