Do you enjoy reading books in economics, social science, humanities? Join our community of book reviewers!
To join you must be an expert in one of the areas we publish ( https://vernonpress.com/ ) and be prepared to review at least one book every two years:
Benefits of joining
- Get to read and keep carefully pre-selected works, including cutting-edge research.
- Help fellow scholars develop their work into high-standard, high-impact contributions and be acknowledged for it.
- Get advance notice of exciting publication opportunities, occasional competitions and prize draws.
- First-time reviewers receive a small honorarium ($50) and deep discount on other titles.
- Experienced scholars may propose new series and receive additional benefits for their role as Editors (subject to publisher approval).
- Young scholars receive support from the publisher and fellow community members and gain valuable experience in the process of peer review.
To join please send a brief message expressing interest to: reviewers.community@
( More detailed information on this call at: https://vernonpress.com/